- Become a Member
- About Co-op
- Contact Us
Look for Co-op Radio member-volunteers at these festivals and events:
- Coho Festival - Sunday, September 11 at Ambleside Park, West Vancouver.
- Accordion Noir Festival - September 8 - 11 at the York Theatre, Wise Hall, and Spartacus Books.
- BCFed Labour Day Picnic - September 5 at Swanguard Stadium, Burnaby.
- Tsleil-Wauthuth Cultural Arts Festival - August 21 at Cates Park, North Vancouver.
- Kermesse - Vancouver Armenian Festival - August 19
- African Canadian Soccer and Cultural Association Soccer & Cultural Festival - August 12 - 14 at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex East (Grass Field).
- Jamaican Day Festival Sunday, July 31 at Holland Park, Surrey. (past)
- Vancouver Folk Music Festival July 15-17 at Jericho Beach Park (past)
- International Jazz Fest July 2 - 3 at David Lam Park (past)
Come by the Co-op Radio table, and pick up a Listener’s Guide or some of our new buttons. Chat with the volunteers, who are mostly station programmers. about their shows, and how you can get involved.
Become a member, or get a t-shirt. (We now have four colours and lots of sizes so you’re sure to find one that pleases you.)
We are also reaching out to you in other ways this summer.
You may have seen another wave of our three Co-op Radio images across the GVRD recently. Ten more of these posters went up in donated spots in Vancouver. The three designs feature Chelsea D.E. Johnson who is a frequent Co-op Radio guest; Johnny MacRae, a Co-op Radio listener; and Jasmine Liddell from the Wise Hall, one of our Community Partners.
They each tell us why they love Co-op Radio.
We trust that you love Co-op Radio, too. How about a button or t-shirt to show it? Here are three easy steps to get a t-shirt for free:
- Take a selfie with one of our three designs from transit shelters around GVRD.
- Then drop by our table at one of the festivals listed above and show a volunteer the photo.
- We will give you one of our Co-op Radio t-shirts.
Call our Community Engagement Coordinator Laurence Gatinel at 604-684- 8494 ext. 230 or email her at communityoutreach[at]coopradio.org for more information about this contest. Or contact her if you’d like to suggest another event you’d like Co-op Radio to attend in the next couple of months.
For more information about the festivals where we will be at our Co-op Radio table, see:
- Vancouver International Jazz Festival
- Vancouver Folk Music Festival - July 15-17
- Jamaican Day Festival - Sunday July 31st
- Accordion Noir Festival - September 8-11
Or click on the logos down at the right here on our website in the Community Partners section to take you to the website of each of our partners. If you are involved with a non-profit organization that would like to become a Community Partner, please contact Director of Member Services, Pamela Bentley at community[at]coopradio.org.